The August Fit Blast begins Monday, August 1st!
Sign up below with your special price!
WHAT IS A FIT BLAST?
Each month, I host a 4-week fitness challenge. The workouts are simple, quick, and effective. We focus on strength training using weight, bodyweight,and resistance bands and HIIT -style cardio.
Basic breakdown of the Fit Blast by Jill K Fitness:
- 4 weeks of workouts. 5 workouts per week. Home workouts last 30 minutes or less and require minimal equipment! (see an example of a day of workouts HERE)
- Each day’s workout focuses on a strengthening a different muscle group as well as full body fat burning.
- Each exercise listed in the workouts has a link to a demo video to show you how to properly do the move, plus a photo demo for quick reference while doing the workout.
- workouts can be done anywhere!
- Each workout has instructions for 3 different fitness levels- so almost anyone can do these workouts!
- Private facebook group for participants to motivate each other, share successes and challenges, ask me questions, etc.
- Basic nutrition guide with a 7-day sample meal plan, plus 3 new recipes emailed to you every week to add to your food options!
ARE YOU READY TO SIGN UP FOR THE AUGUST FIT BLAST??
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
SIGN UP BELOW!
All these workouts can be done anywhere as long as you have the proper equipment (dumbbells, loop resistance band, step/bench, and your own bodyweight).
You’ll receive the Getting Started guide the weekend before we officially start, and the first week of workouts the Saturday before we start. Workouts are sent by email week by week.
Once you get a confirmation email from PayPal after completing your purchase, you’re all signed up for the Fit Blast!
AUGUST FIT BLAST
your exclusive price: $10
Equipment needed: dumbbells, stability ball, loop resistance bands, step/chair/bench, your own bodyweight
By signing up for the Fit Blast, you acknowledge that you are healthy enough for regular exercise, and you agree to follow the exercises as demonstrated and also agree to not hold Jill Kaufusi (Jill K Fitness) liable for any injury or health problems you experience. Consult a physician before starting any new fitness program.